One more sync product to use with Google. Earlier, I have blogged about RemoteCalendars – to sync Google Calendar with Outlook and also OggSync – to sync Google Calendar with Windows Mobile.
To add another to the basket, gSyncit.
gSyncit for Microsoft Outlook keeps Microsoft Outlook and your Google calendar in-sync. After installing gSyncit and starting Outlook you’ll find a new toolbar available in Outlook to configure and synchronize your calendars.
- Simple and easy to use interface and configuration
- ynchronize Google to Outlook calendars.
- Synchronize Outlook to Google calendars.
- Synchronize events within a predefined range date or day range
- Collision detection alerts when an appointment has been modified in both Google and Outlook.
- Automated synchronization to keep automatically keep you calendars in sync
- Provides access to public and private Google calendars
- Provides two-way sync for private calendars
There is a cost involved. USD 9.99