This is the September 2017 Edition of the Office 365 with links from Microsoft on service updates and recent changes in Microsoft Office 365. In addition. sharing blog posts and other content of interest in the Office 365 / Azure AD space that has been published this month by the community.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every month, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
Office 365 Updates
- Office 365 Usage Reporting – Ignite Edition
- Office 365 Administration – Ignite Edition
- Free Office 365 training for IT pros, small business, and end users
- Build more meaningful relationships with Office 365 and LinkedIn
SharePoint Online Updates
- New secure external sharing recipient experience
- New feature: Real time policy tips in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Updated feature: Support for # and % in SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- New feature: Default link permission