This is the July Edition of the Office 365 with links from Microsoft on service updates and recent changes in Microsoft Office 365. In addition. sharing blog posts and other content of interest in the Office 365 / Azure AD space that has been published this month by the community.
If you want to receive the newsletter in your email every month, then you’ll absolutely want to Subscribe!
Office 365 Updates
- New business apps in Office 365 Business Premium help you run and grow your small business
- Transform your organization with Microsoft Workplace Analytics
- Create, Edit, and Share Diagrams in Your Browser Using Visio Online Public Preview
- What Happens to My Data in Office 365?
SharePoint Online Updates
- SharePoint Online Site Collection Admin Audit Log Changes
- Expanding OneDrive version history support to all file types
- SharePoint communication sites begin rollout to Office 365 customers
- Updated usage reports for SharePoint
- What does GDPR mean for you and Office 365
- How Microsoft EMS Can Support You in Your Journey to EU GDPR Compliance – Series of 5 Blog Posts
- Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architecture: Build an identity security perimeter
- Microsoft 365 brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security
Other Blog Posts
- Skype’s subtle integration with Office 365 Groups — Outlook, Yammer and Teams
- Microsoft 365 is Microsoft as a Service
- Copy Files with metadata to SharePoint Online with PowerShell
- How to Control Azure AD Connect Auto Upgrade
- New Public Preview: Azure AD Domain Services admin UX in the new Azure Portal
- Microsoft Teams Tips and Tricks