Session Slides From Past Conferences

Yes, I have been very slack in not uploading my slides from last 3 presentations and I have heaps of excuses… but I will keep the good news in the forthcoming post. These are my session slides from Microsoft Tech.Ed India 2011 sessions and Australian SharePoint...

Online SharePoint Saturday India–June 25 2011

First edition of Online SharePoint Saturday India for 2011 is here! Scheduled for June 25, 2011, this is an online event and will be delivered via live meeting. Last year we had an excellent response – around 130 registrations and the event was very well received....

My View of Tech.Ed India 2011

I was honoured to be speaking at Microsoft India’s premier annual event of the year in Bangalore this year – Tech.Ed India 2011. It was a quick trip to Bangalore – less then a week, but well worth the travel and the hectic schedule resulting. I really enjoyed...

I am speaking at Microsoft Tech.Ed India 2011

Wow! 2011 has been off to a fiery start! I am honoured to be presenting at Microsoft Tech.Ed India 2011 in Bangalore. This annual event is from March 23-25, 2011 and I am presenting 2 sessions at this event. No prizes for guessing what the 2 sessions will be on!...